Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Well Hello Thar!

It's been over a week, but since mom seems to be on the mend somewhat, I'm free to work in here a few days this week. Today is one of those days. I did manage to get a little quilting in here and there throughout the week but not enough to really report on a daily basis.

The Heart top is quilted and being picked up today. What. A. Mess!

Getting things straight

I did get some good news while mom was convalescing; Pieces of Thyme got their occupancy permit and were moving on Sunday. This was a great opportunity for Jim to deal with mom issues because I needed a break. Here are a few photos of all of the fabric and shelves we painstakingly moved. 

The shelves starting to come in

Yummy fabric!

The day started out well enough, but then Mother Nature decided to intervene and throw some rain at us. At that point, we were just hustling to get all the fabric in the new store before we got thoroughly drenched. I wish I could assist in setting up the new shop but I'm so buried here. 

Here's what I'm working on this morning...

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

This is a panel Diane said "No Hurries" to, but obviously it needs to be done for the holidays. We finally have some sunshine in our day and no appointments outside the house, just one drop off and one pick up here is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...