Friday, November 26, 2021

Happy Black Friday

Here's what's on the frame this morning...

Debs beautiful and really large top
This quilt won't be worked on until at least Monday. I'm just loading and getting her ready for quilting since we have family showing up this afternoon and all weekend for the Thanksgiving celebration. I just wanted to get something on the frame since Diane's quilt was finished yesterday evening and leaving the frame empty is just not right.

I have plenty of baking/food prep to do this morning and afternoon to get ready, and I've cleaned as much of the house as I'm going to because the grandkids do a bang-up job of rearranging it. I'm going to enjoy some Christmas Jazz in the background and having the doors to the studio open until they arrive.

Does anybody out there actually do Black Friday shopping? It sounds like the traffic on M-30 and M-61 is pretty light which makes me wonder if anybody does that kind of thing anymore? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...