Friday, November 5, 2021

Customer Pick Up Day

Three customer pick ups yesterday totaling five quilts. Two more pick ups this morning and just got a call for one more drop off. I have another drop off tomorrow morning so it seems like two steps forward and all that jazz.

Will be working on Becky's (well, her mom really) top this morning until people begin to arrive. I've almost reached the half-way point and may (big may there) get this one done today.

Here's some of the quilting detail going in...

Making windows into the world
Despite all the long arming I'm doing, I cut off standing in front of the machine after six to eight hours (my back tells me when enough is enough) and switch to other things. Yesterday was sit-down quilting another customers' table toppers. Two were done yesterday with two more yet to go. 

Once those were done I actually got the two unfinished pineapple blocks completed and another two sets cut out and pieced together. And, to add to all that, another two sets cut for today. 

Today is going to be much of the same as yesterday except instead of three customers here, I'll have four plus. Time to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Passed!

We've been given our occupancy permit and the final inspection went relatively well. Just a few things he mentioned that he wasn't g...