Tuesday, November 9, 2021

I Wasn't Going to Blog Today

Because the past two days have been filled with long arming the same top (for way too long now) and spending time with family, I wasn't going to blog today. 

I worked almost eight hours on Sunday. Yesterday was an early start and non-stop until well after Jim came home from work. It was a beautiful weather day yesterday; perfect for shopping downtown Midland and visiting the tridge. 

The Tridge in downtown Midland
Despite being nearly right on Material Marts doorstep, the shopping activities of my mother and my brother were time prohibitive for stopping in to this rarely visited quilt shop. 😞

Today will be spent trying to get Diane's flannel top done. I have no scheduled client visits and even though it is moms birthday today, we celebrated yesterday and she's spending the day with all her art friends today, so that's not even a consideration.

By the time Jim and I finished yard work last night (still trying to get all the summer things put away for the winter), I was not in a long arming frame of mind. I put two pineapple blocks together bringing my total to 21 thus far. Only 60 more to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...