Thursday, November 25, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving!

Gobble, gobble. But for us, Thanksgiving is going to be Saturday due to family obligations and schedules. 

Here is a little detail of what I'm putting into the beautifully stitched top I'm currently working...

Cathie's hand embroidered top
I had my hair cut this morning and now I'm in the studio. It's just going to be another work day for me (mostly) in here. I have to move all the pending quilt tops and completed quilts into the studio to keep them away from the grandkids...which will be here tomorrow.

I also need to do some spare bedroom re-arranging. The nicer children's books rescued from my teacher totes are where little Eli can get to them and I'd like them to stay nice. They will need to get put up from the bottom shelf and away from his exploring fingers. And mouth.

I need to get all other knick knacks up off the floor as well since he's kind of in that "grab everything" stage. 

And then there is our Christmas decorations we need to get into the house. The grandkids love to help decorate and we'll do that Saturday after our big dinner. And they said something about going out and cutting our tree at the tree farm as too but will have to wait and see what kind of daylight is left afterwards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...