Monday, November 15, 2021

Cramming

I feel a little like it's exam week where cramming for finals is a large part of college life. Cramming for Christmas quilts is kind of the same thing. Today Jim is downstate hunting and I don't expect him home until later tonight. I need to get as much done in here that I can because I have a week of ridiculousness coming up; moms surgery tomorrow, dentist/mom Wednesday, vet/mom Thursday, and then it's Friday already.

I have a  couple of customer quilts to prep and repair before they are able to get on the long arm and will work on those while the currently loaded top is stitching out. But people, honestly? 

The amount of batt given to me on each side
If this pieces shifts AT ALL, I'm going to be in trouble. I had to select a rather angular motif JUST for that reason...less shifting while quilting. I even put on my glide foot to make sure it stayed put while being worked. 

And away we go!!!!! 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...