Monday, September 19, 2022

BIG DAY!

Lauren showed up a little after 10:00 this morning and guess what he's up to?

Getting Bernie's frame put together
Looking better but still not there

It's a slow process, but Bernie is at least on the frame now. Still lots to do; getting the poles put on, adding the leaders, the ruler base, and all the ratchets for the poles have to be aligned. I'll be playing tonight on this beautiful baby! 

No other quilting related activity over the weekend. The funeral service Saturday took all day. Yesterday we washed the garage door, Jim cleaned the downstairs shower head, I moved things away from the corner where Lauren is working to give him "construction" space and we binge watched movies all afternoon. 

This afternoon I'll have to put the studio back to rights, move everything back in that was taken out for construction space, and, well, actually work a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How We Adapt

This adaptation is a good one. I'm amazed at how quickly I'm adapting to the new studio. I've already switched some things aroun...