Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Day Four

Did I mention that it takes four days to work one of these Dream Bigger panels? This will be day four and I should be able to finish it up today. 

Here's some more quilting detail on a few of the petals...

Leafy Frond

Fun Circles

Sometimes just a loop meander is all that's needed
Here's a little quilting detail on the Bernie load...
Borders and Sashing are started at least
Customer coming today to drop off. I have another two coming Friday to pick up and drop off both. Looks like things are back to the norm for me. Jim, however, is home sick today. Which is weird. He hasn't been home with me sick since he had his ankle surgery 18 months ago. I hope he doesn't mind all the noise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How We Adapt

This adaptation is a good one. I'm amazed at how quickly I'm adapting to the new studio. I've already switched some things aroun...