Saturday, September 3, 2022

Small Project Friday?

We have a new addition to the "Smallwood Yacht Club". His name is David Paul Custer III and he's such a doll! I got to hold him last night and he's so tiny compared to all the DeGroot babies who come. While mom and dad were at a baseball game last night, I made Paul (not to be confused with his dad/grandpa) a banner for his room with his name on it. His parents were over the moon this morning with it. 

The girls were watching me earlier this week as I was doing chores. Who can resist these faces? I'll be mostly traveling between houses this weekend. Everybody is up and we have a lunch planned for today to celebrate Pauls birth. It's the first time we've all been together since last October. So...not much quilting. 

Good morning world


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...