Thursday, September 29, 2022

Jim's Home Again

If this man takes more than a day off work, he's certainly not in a good way.  Despite him being home, I still have to work. He's camped out in the spare bedroom downstairs; it's too hard to walk up the stairs since this thing causes one to be very dizzy. 

Lucy is worried about her dad
I'm removing all the markings on Mary's Dream Bigger quilt. Some of them are from the Marks-be-gone water soluble pen, which often times, requires a few treatments before disappearing entirely.

The morning sun really enhances the otherwise obscure quilting
I'm going to remove and trim this piece once all the markings are removed and then load the next one in line. Bernie and I are still getting to know one another (wow, he's so light I'm having to learn how to make circles all over again). I got the first row quilted in the 9-Patch and will work on that some more later tonight. 

At some point, I need to run out for a few supplies, but I'll do that after lunch. Looks like we finally get to see some sun today; it's been gloomy since Sunday so that will make errands much more enjoyable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How We Adapt

This adaptation is a good one. I'm amazed at how quickly I'm adapting to the new studio. I've already switched some things aroun...