Monday, September 12, 2022

Posting Late Today

Was in West Branch all morning for a Northcott Fabrics/Rayola thing at Caroline's Quilt Shop. Wolfed down lunch with Jim and then a new customer came with four! tops. She just left and now I have another on the way to pick up.  

Here's what's on the frame today (and tomorrow apparently since it's already mid-afternoon)...

This is actually a QOV
This particular quilt is getting some computerized things (eagles) in the big light colored blocks, some ruler work in the triangles and four/nine patches, and some free motion in all the long rectangles. 

I started this quilt this weekend...

New Project
Did I tell you about the call I got Friday afternoon? No? Well, the new long arm is in Grand Rapids and is tentatively scheduled to arrive here a week from today. WHAT!?!? So soon? Sooo excited but nervous as well. I hope we've made enough room in the studio for Bernie. We'll find out in a week I guess. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

How We Adapt

This adaptation is a good one. I'm amazed at how quickly I'm adapting to the new studio. I've already switched some things aroun...