Thursday, September 15, 2022

Loud Geese

I had every intention of sleeping in this morning but the migrating geese had other ideas. We have a wonderful area for them to rest I guess because many of them end up in front of our four properties to feed and get ready for the next leg of their journey. 

Here's some of the quilting detail going into Joan's Baby Blues quilt...

Feathers, Arcs, and Diamonds oh my!

I have one more row and the last border to get in so this should be done today. She has a second one here I'm going to get on next so she doesn't have to make two trips over (up? down?). 

Our neighbors were supposed to roll in last night late, but don't know if they made it. I can't see their driveway from over here. Either way, they'll be here this weekend. And that's just the start. 

Customer coming this morning. Nails tomorrow morning. We have a family funeral downstate on Saturday. I will be getting the studio ready for Bernie on Sunday. I have to get to the Credit Union to pull out funds for the new long arm at some point in all of this; probably Friday after nails. Eek! Isn't it funny how life just coasts along and then all of a sudden things get a little stirred up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...