Friday, September 2, 2022

Labor Day People Arrive

Nobody is arriving to our specific house, but we have neighbors next door, and two doors down who have already started filtering in. Quilting this weekend will be hit and miss. 

Here's some quilting detail going into Cynthias quilt...

Just about half-way through
I'm going to work on this today while the neighbor is moving wood and getting ready for a slight landscape remodel. That, I don't want any part of. I've already moved his wood pile once. 

Jim (I think) is only working a half-day today so he'll be home for lunch and probably to can some more. He put up peaches last night (9 quarts) and all before we went down for campfire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...