Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Cold In The House

I'm about this close to turning the heat on in here. That's what we get for sleeping with our windows open I suppose. 

Here's what's on the frame today...

Joan's Baby Blues for her granddaughter
This has a lot of detail work going into it. I suspect it'll be on the frame for a few days.

The bummer about the new studio arrangement is getting good pics of loaded quilts. The pressing/cutting/audition table is in the way and the doors are positioned badly yielding not-so-good pics. When the new long arm gets here, those tops will get better shots, but on DW I think this is about as good as we're going to get. 

Had a doctor appointment first thing this morning. Had a rather quick growing growth taken off my face. Folks thought it was a piece of food and would tell me about something being on my face. It was time for it to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How We Adapt

This adaptation is a good one. I'm amazed at how quickly I'm adapting to the new studio. I've already switched some things aroun...