Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Resuming our Regularly Scheduled Programming

All but one neighbor has departed. They are leaving today and all will be as it usually is around here. I love all the ruckus, but love the peace and quiet too. 

While the neighbors were taking an afternoon siesta yesterday afternoon, Jim made salsa and I decided to make this...

Isn't this cute?
Something else to get on the long arm when I can. Yay. 

I'll [hopefully] finish the quilt up for Cynthia today in between washing all the bedding. I think we're finally out of the 'hotter than hades' weather and can get everything cleaned up for fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...