Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Is it Wednesday Already?

Here's what's on the frame this morning...

Cathie M.'s "Modern Mountains"
This is all basted in, threads are selected, and I have to pull it off the frame. Note to self...read directions first and think about those before loading. 

The top and bottom (which are currently on the sides) are all straight-line quilting. Why would I take a line of stitches down. Tie off. Start again. About a bazillion times? Or...I can just run a straight line all the way across and it's done. So I'm starting off the morning unsewing. 😢

The light last night, while I was finishing Cynthia's quilt, was filtering through our newly rearranged loft and I was able to capture this pic...

Showing off the quilting
Another beautiful late summer day in store for us today so I'll fire up the tunes, pull out the saddle stool (perfect for frogging), and get to it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...