Friday, May 24, 2019

16 + Three More

Here's the pic I promised yesterday. These are all mine (yep, not one customer quilt in the bunch) ready for quilting. Sixteen of them plus the selvedge quilt (when it's finished), Long Time Gone (when it's finished), and the Ladies top; so that's three more. Nearly 20! I need to quit doing yard work and get more long arming done.

16 Hanging Which Belong to Just Me. 
Which takes us to yesterday. ALL DAY LONG! Down by the lake moving dirt and rocks away from our retaining wall which is burnt and caving in. We knew this needed to be done, but it didn't work out to be completed last year.

I'm not going down there today. The neighbor to the north of us dropped off a large bag of t-shirts from her daughters' soccer years in school and wanted me to make a quilt for her, so I'm going to start sorting those out later today after lunch.

This morning, yep, gettin' on DW. Workin' on the Tula top. Jammin' to my tunes. It's a Friday. Get off me! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Wonder?

I am thankful every day for the life I have. I'm truly blessed to have the greatest family and friends... Missing Andrew who had to take...