Friday, May 31, 2019

Poppins Bag Complete

And here it is.

Poppins Bag
I would love, love, love to make another one of these. But it took sooooo long to complete. And it was a struggle the whole way along so maybe next winter, when the days are short and I need a constructive project to do, a second will be attempted.

Earlier today (after dealing with some crappy (literally) issues) I ventured over to Pieces in Thyme for the sashing for the t-shirt quilt. Here's what I brought home.

For Adrianne's t-shirt quilt
It's already been prewashed and ready for handling. Not immediately, but soon.

After taking Hazel down for a swim (78 degrees today) and finally getting the time to blog, the remainder of today will be spent working on more selvedge blocks. Long arming happened mid-afternoon, and only two more rows to go to finish the Tula quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Wonder?

I am thankful every day for the life I have. I'm truly blessed to have the greatest family and friends... Missing Andrew who had to take...