Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Nearly a Week?

Holy wow, it was last Thursday since my last post? WTH? Oh yeah, more nice weather.

Well, I have managed to slip in a few stitches on things in the studio between running down state, working in the yard, and doing the typical weekly errands.

Here's where I'm at on the Long Time Gone piece.

Long Time Gone
The pattern calls for a set of three scrappy borders, but here's my take on that. This is a pretty busy quilt. I think I'm going to set a neutral border around the top first, and then set the borders in. It just seems like (even from the photo of the completed quilt in the book), it's just too much and the borders get lost in the actual quilt.

Here's what's on the frame (still).
Getting Ready to Stipple
This only pass two of five (I believe). BUT, we have poopy weather today, so I'm planning on cranking up the tunes and working on this most of the rest of the morning and afternoon.

And here's Hazel's Tuesday pic. She just got a new haircut on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Wonder?

I am thankful every day for the life I have. I'm truly blessed to have the greatest family and friends... Missing Andrew who had to take...