Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mom's Day!

My hopes for all women out there is that there is a special someone to wish you a happy Mom's Day. If there isn't, I'm going to say "Happy Mother's Day" to you! It's a simple gesture but it means so much because without you, your children, pets, parents, whatever, wouldn't have the care and love you provide to them.

The Tula 100 Modern Block top almost (almost) didn't get loaded yesterday. While going through the batting options in the batting closet, I didn't have a king-sized batt. But after doing some piecing, was able to put together enough wool cast offs to add to the queen-sized available to make it a go.

Tula Pink 100 Modern Blocks
If you look close enough, I've started to quilt around each of the blocks. I'm putting a double frame around each of the feature blocks to start and then quilting each block randomly. The "real estate" will be filled in on a row by row basis. I think each color will be done with a different motif.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...