Thursday, May 9, 2019

Mom's Day

My mom was easy to buy for this year; she basically told us what she wanted.

Jim's mom is another story. The woman is difficult to figure out. She loves to eat (but complains about her weight). She loves to buy clothes (but again, her weight is up and down). And, quite frankly, the woman has more clothes then Jim and I combined.

While waking up a few mornings ago, I remembered that Jim's mom loves pictures. She likes taking them, developing them, writing on them, and then sending them back (at some point). I took all of yesterday and created a photo book for her with the new grand babies and grand kids, and a few of us.

The prior day, while waiting for pictures to arrive electronically from the boys, I completed a little squirrel project that was started Sunday.

The Row by Row from Bittersweet Quilt Shop in Pinconning for 2018
The thread arrived today (since I ran out Monday) from Utah and so today is the last day on "The Beast". Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...