Thursday, May 16, 2019

Nice Weather = Not Much Studio Time

The past two days have been perfect work outside weather. Low 70's, very few bugs (yet) and partly cloudy skies. The winters dander, lawns, living spaces, leaves, lake front area, and flower beds all needed attending to. All are complete except for the latter. Today is supposed to be nearly the same until later this afternoon, where we are expecting rain, but ya know what? I'm not going out to work today.

I'm going to enjoy the mostly cloudy morning, my music, and some sew time. My wrist is killing me and quite frankly, with the front coming through, my head is pounding. So, that's a good enough excuse, right?

BUT, good news. During all this outside work stuff, I was able to slip in a few stitches here and there (mostly after lunch while finishing up my hour off), and my 16 pineapple blocks are sewn for the Long Time Gone piece. Papers still need to be removed from the back, which is one of my to-do's for today.

Long arming seems like fun today, sewing filler blocks for Long Time Gone seems like fun today. Working on some selvage blocks seems like fun today. Oh heck, it all seems like fun since it's been a few days since I've been in here. Let's go!
I love being outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Wonder?

I am thankful every day for the life I have. I'm truly blessed to have the greatest family and friends... Missing Andrew who had to take...