Tuesday, May 7, 2019

8 Months Old!

Hazel is now officially eight months old! After going through my phone deleting pictures yesterday, I scrolled back to when we first got her. I can't believe how quickly she wormed her way into our hearts.

Eight Months Old
Long arming took up most of the day yesterday; until thread became an issue.

When ya can see the white...
There is one appliqué border to finish and this is not enough thread to finish it. Especially when the bobbin is also empty. The order is in for more thread.

Today work will be done on a little "squirrel" project purchased last week when mom and I were out shopping in Pinconning. The Bittersweet Quilt Shop had an amazing Row by Row block last year and I found I just HAD to do it. She didn't have any kits left, but the pattern was still available. I'll see what I can make out of it since all my other projects don't sound very appealing to me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Wonder?

I am thankful every day for the life I have. I'm truly blessed to have the greatest family and friends... Missing Andrew who had to take...