Thursday, May 23, 2019

An Oldie but a Goodie

I started organizing all the tops I have laying in waiting under DW's table. I had enough hangers to get about half of them hung yesterday (pics to follow tomorrow hopefully), but while going through them all, ran across this one. It still needed the borders attached and after doing that, I hung it on the rail in the loft for summer fun.

Hello Ladies
This top is going to be fun to quilt. The embellishment possibilities are endless!

I did get a sashing/border attached to the Long Time Gone top. I think it gives a stopping point before the next three borders will be added.

A "new" feature I added in
Most of the prior part of the day was long arming on the Tula 100 Block top.

Today is going to be hit or miss. It's threatening to be a nice day (I woke up to rain), and with nice days comes landscaping and yard work. I'm debating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Days

We are approaching the final days for me to be in the "old" studio. Today I'll be removing Kathy's quilt from Bernie and t...