Sunday, July 4, 2021

On the Road with Relatives

Jims sister is here from Tennessee and we spent most of the day with her yesterday. From our house (Jim picked up her downstate), we traveled to Traverse City so she could visit with their mom. She hasn't seen her in six years. 

While I was waiting for them to arrive in the morning, I started the Boutique. Here's where I left off yesterday morning.

Building the Boutique

I wanted to long arm yesterday after working on this for a bit, but Jim and Teresa arrived sooner than I had planned. Sometimes our quilting world doesn't work out exactly as expected.

Today it is HOT! And HUMID! The air kicked on at 9:30 this morning. That's a sure sign we won't be spending much time outside today. IF we had a real lake, we'd already be in it. But, since we don't, studio time is a great substitute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...