Thursday, July 22, 2021

From 0 to 100

Very productive studio day on Tuesday, zero productivity yesterday. The weather yesterday was perfect and staying inside just wasn't to be. The yard is completely mowed, trimmed, and weeded all in one day. My darkening tan is proof positive.

I did get Paulette's quilt top loaded before heading out though.

Paulette's Colorful Stars
I'm debating on what to do with this top. She doesn't really like it and for me to spend a lot of time doing ruler work in it would probably be senseless. I've chosen a few E2E's that would look fabulous in here and am leaning more in that direction.

A customer is having her estate sale beginning today and since she's a quilter, attending would be fun. I'm going to head over later this afternoon to see what she may be offering in the way of kits and/or patterns. 

The studio did get cleaned last night after taking shower number two. And the WIP stuff was cataloged and put away so two of four items on my to-do list were completed. I also worked on some more binding on Town and Country for a few hours. Is it me, or does the binding seem to multiply while it's not being watched?


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Small Project

Polyurethaning the new floor is not a small project. The first coat went down Saturday; the second yesterday. It stinks very much bad in her...