Saturday, July 31, 2021

A Little Longer to Complete

The tops done thus far in my little corner of the world have been edge to edge quilted. Custom/ruler work takes a LOT longer to accomplish and this Jacqueline De Jonge piece is no exception. I have only completed about half.


Here's a little detail going into the quilt...

Quilting detail
I bound the quilt from the previous day after long arming for the afternoon. I then started in on more turtle construction, and not without a lot of hiccups. I did manage to get the shell constructed and here's the progress thus far.

The turtle shell
More of the same in store for today except the binding part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Small Project

Polyurethaning the new floor is not a small project. The first coat went down Saturday; the second yesterday. It stinks very much bad in her...