Thursday, July 1, 2021

It's a Structure

The Bakery is built but not nearly complete. It obviously needs embellishments to make it look as lovely as the previous two buildings. 

Look at the detail in the Quilt Shop next door
While I was constructing this building, the backing for Town and Country was being frame ironed. I found a wonderful paisley in the backing stash to match the blues and peaches in the top. 

Norma's quilt was completed on the long arm and then I started to blanket stitch down the smaller embellishments. Except, blanket stitching arcs and circles on a larger piece (meaning, I'm use to doing 4 1/2" blocks, not a 24"x36" quilt) was becoming nearly impossible. Shift gears. 

How about free motion quilting on Jay? Bingo! got those all sewn down. Customer called. Moving along.

Today I want to load the Town and Country top, but we have a ruckus happening in that our driveway is being repaired and re-sealed. We also have a propane delivery scheduled for today, so whoever arrives first wins. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...