Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Gotta Love Family

My days in the studio are going to shorten in another week or so. The annual DeGroot family reunion begins a week from tomorrow. We have family coming in from all over for this years event and since we're in charge, this is the one week during the year I just can't seem to get in here. So...enjoy it now!

I was cranking on Norma's reindeer top yesterday morning/afternoon and thought I was going to get her top completed on the long arm (still have DSM work to do afterwards), but then Jim reminded me I had a dentist appointment at 1:40, and I needed to stop by the butcher afterwards. And we still hadn't eaten lunch. 

By the time I returned and had eaten lunch I had lost my long arming mojo. But here's what her top is getting put into it...

Norma's Reindeer
Since the long arming mojo was gone, I started right in on the Bakery. Here's where I left off last night...


Pretty much the same day is ahead of me today. I don't have any customers stopping by and there are no appointments to take me away; there are no thunderstorms expected for a few days, and the temps are supposed to be reasonable as is the humidity level. A perfect day to quilt!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...