Monday, June 21, 2021

From "Not Much" to "Zero"

If I thought I wasn't getting much long arming in before, try making it zero long arming over the weekend. This was one of the reasons...

Hazel and Walter
Walter is the neighbors' daughters' dog and he and Hazel are in love. Since the neighbors were up, we spent the bulk of the weekend with them. 

I was able to fit in a few Town and Country blocks here and there...

Block #'s 351-354: Chooks (chickens), Straw Stack, Chicken House, and Trees on Hill
Those were Saturday's accomplishments.

Yesterday we headed downstate to the kids' house to celebrate Father's Day. Once we returned home I was able to stitch out three more blocks to try to keep on track.

Block #'s 355-357: Quad Bike in Shed, Barn and Grain Silo, and Donkey

Four more blocks for this round. Long arming today on Becky's top and a few more Town and Country's. Independence Day is two weeks away and I'm feeling pretty good about my deadline. I'm not expecting any customers nor any company, so I should be pretty productive today in the studio. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...