Monday, June 28, 2021

Are Ya Sick of Hearing About Town and Country Yet?

 If ya are, well, you should only be hearing about it for a little bit longer, and that's only when I'm long arming it. Yes...IT'S A TOP!

The Town and Country top is complete!

I persevered yesterday having made up my mind that it was going to be finished this weekend. 

This morning was the first day it hasn't rained in four days so the lawn needed attention. The entire morning was spent working on what would have been out of control quickly had I not decided to head there. We have more rain predicted for this afternoon and the next three days leaving my options slim.

Just getting to the long arm and will work there for a little bit...maybe?!? I'm pretty tired from all the yard work. 

And what I was dying to do last night gets to happen this afternoon. Dive into the WIP tote and see what's next in there. I'm kinda excited because I know it won't be as time consuming as the Town and Country piece was. Wow that one took a long time to complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...