Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Beautiful Day To Work

Temps yesterday: 77 degrees. Winds: Light and Variable. Cloud cover: Intermittent. 

A perfect day to have the studio windows wide open and to listen to some great music while doing my work. I have the best job ever!

Finished the grandkids' play mat (didn't get a pic). Loaded another customer quilt and completed the stitching on it; it still needs to be trimmed this morning and she needs to be contacted. The other giraffe quilt needs to have a customer contact as well...she's been out of state for the month of May.

Becky's Patriotic Military Quilt

I have a new top coming in later this afternoon and a customer pick up this morning. I'm going to load another small top after I get the above trimmed. Ahh...my life is awesome!

During/after working on the long arm yesterday I was able to get three blocks done on the Town and Country piece. 

#'s291-293: Corn, Apple Tree, and Milk Churns
And was able to get five more prepped to work on tonight after stitching out the three above. 

Another beautiful late spring/early summer day in store for us today. Isn't it funny how productive one can be when the weather is just as perfect as this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...