Saturday, June 5, 2021

Goofy Week

Today simply does not feel like Saturday. Yesterday did not feel like Friday either. Holiday weekends do that I think.

Yesterday I was able to get Marilyn's quilt off the frame. I completed these Town and Country blocks...

#'s 304-306: Shed, Bird on Fence, and Duck on Pond
#306 Duck on Pond took a long time to stitch out. Whenever there are that many grasses, those points are literally done one stitch at a time.

Today, the truck needed to go in for an oil change, a check on a tire, and mirror replacement. Mom met us in Midland and she and I boogied over to the Midland Art Fest, which was really nice. I got a new wallet for my purse. Afterwards Jim and I picked up some groceries and headed home to meet a solar sales rep. 

While waiting for the rep to show up I was able to stitch these four Town and Country blocks out...

#'s 307-310: Fresh Eggs, Hen and Rooster, Hen & Chicks, and Shed
My phone camera is really messed up and is taking weird colored photos lately. I should probably quit dropping my phone? 

Tomorrow I'll be at a customer's house helping to go through her fabric stash, her machines, and notions. She's moving away since her health is taking a turn on her so Luann (Hazels daycare lady and another customer of mine) and I are heading over most of tomorrow to help Pat with her inventory. I don't know how much time I'll get in here to do anything so I'll prep blocks for stitching the remainder of this afternoon until the solar people get here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...