Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Not Much to Report

What I've done over the last five days is pretty much nothing. I did get ONE block done on the Town and Country top last night...

#290 Scarecrow

Now that the Memorial Day weekend is over, life should return back to normal. Although the two north neighbors decided to extend their holiday to today and they'll be returning to their homes later this afternoon, so there may be some "interruptions" yet today before I can actually get into my routine. 

Hopefully, not too many because I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed. But, we only see these wonderful people when they can find the time to get away to up here so we take them anytime we can. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...