Monday, June 14, 2021

More Good Intentions

I had every intention to work diligently on those Town and Country blocks, but after getting home from the store and errands yesterday morning/afternoon, my tired body didn't want to cooperate. 

I think I've been running too hard at this age I'm at and it was letting me know it by not wanting to even step foot in the studio. Which is like having the quilting flu. 

But today I'm ready and after having spent the morning outside working the yard, feel ready to get at it full force and with a clearer head and body. 

I did manage to get two Town and Country blocks done on Saturday...

#337 Chook (Hen) House, and #338 Bee Hive
Going to work on Marilyn's top today but will have to do a little more yard work. We received rain last night and Hazel's yard wasn't dry yet when I wanted to mow it. 

Speaking of Hazel, I think she needed a veg day yesterday too with plenty of snuggles with mom...

Such a snuggler


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...