Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Seeing the Light

As I snapped pics of my Town and Country blocks completed yesterday, I realized I'm getting very near the end of the round in progress. Here are yesterday's blocks...

Block #'s 343-345: Corner Farm Produce, Corner Duck, Duck, and Big Barn

And these few gave me another couple of very intensive blanket stitched blocks with all those tiny details. 

This morning started out right in with yard work and I didn't sleep very well last night. I'm fighting through it all day today while trying to make the lawn look pretty for Father's Day weekend. Maybe getting on the machine will be a fix I desperately need.

Here's what's on the frame today...

Jodi's top
I LOVE the colors in this piece. This is my kind of color scheme and am really enjoying having it on the frame for a day or so to brighten up the already bright studio. I'll chip away at this some more this afternoon (I only got it started yesterday) and see how long my tired head will let me quilt. 

And from there, I'll move along to prepping and making a few more Town and Country blocks. Only 17 more days to finish 40 more blocks. I can do it. I can do it! I can do it!!! (she says to herself every day she wants to move on to something (anything) else). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...