Friday, June 11, 2021

Unique Borders

This customer doesn't remember, from her pattern, if she was supposed to trim these borders down or leave them like this...

I think these should have been trimmed
And in all actuality, if binding for you is not an issue, it would be pretty cool to leave these borders like this. I'm fully quilting them in case she decides to not cut them back.

Here's some quilting detail of what this quilt is receiving...

Some quilt detail
DW is driving those big real estate blocks. I'm driving the star blocks and together we're making this one beautiful quilt. 

Still no rain which means outside watering. And I decided the weeds at the "lake" needed to be sickled down so I had a late afternoon workout. But prior to heading out to get all sweaty and gross, these Town and Country blocks were completed...

#'s 329-331: Sheep, Llama, and Trees on Hill
I just realized I haven't any blocks prepped for tonight/this weekend and I have four customers coming today to pick up and drop off more tops. Oh, and a nail appointment late this afternoon. And Jim has decided to do berries this weekend as well. I'll have to just stay in here late tonight, or work it into my day somehow between customers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...