Friday, July 2, 2021

I'm Loaded

No, I have not been drinking. One of my quilts is loaded onto the frame. Yep, Town and Country. Except for the borders, the whole thing is just receiving a ditch around each block. Here's what is going into the borders...

Border work on Town and Country

When reaching the half-way point yesterday it was time to be done for the day. I'm getting into thread changes and had been on the machine about five hours. I got to thinking about when it was the last time I put one of my "actual" quilts on the machine and looked it up. At the rate I'm going, I'll average about three quilts for me per year. This isn't good!

The Painted Ladies are coming along. The Bakery is embellished and here are the three of them sitting side by side...

The Painted Ladies minus one

One more to go. The foundation paper pieces are all traced. The appliqué pieces are all onto fusible. And the Boutique was going to be started last night. Except, pink is one of those colors I'm sorely lacking and it requires a full fat quarter to make. 

I have a variety of errands to run today and will include a trip to Pieces along my route to pick up the missing pink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Small Project

Polyurethaning the new floor is not a small project. The first coat went down Saturday; the second yesterday. It stinks very much bad in her...