Monday, July 19, 2021

Not Much To Report

The last two days have been literally non-quilting related. The only reason I came into the studio was to let Hazel out to go potty. We've been in and out for the past three days with birthday parties, relative visits (my side this time and not the DeGroot side), shopping, running errands, and appointments.

I did have two quilts dropped off on Friday and one picked up. And I did do a Pro Stitcher update as well as a motif download Friday afternoon. Yep, that's about it.

This is what's going on the frame this morning. I'm just loading it because I had my annual physical first this morning and then after changing into my play clothes, needed to do some yard/garden work. The dew was heavy last night so hopefully I'll get to mow later today should it not get ridiculously hot out there. 

Jill's Dr. Seuss quilt top
Isn't this top just darling as all get out? I asked where she obtained the panel because a) It's pretty good quality fabric, and b) I'd never seen this in any of the quilt shops around (not that I've gone to tons of them lately since having to work through these WIP's). Hobby Lobby! 

While we were in Lansing yesterday for Jacob's birthday, and if Hobby Lobby was actually open on Sunday, this certainly would have ended up in my bag of projects to do once through the WIP's. 

The motif I downloaded on Friday was for this particular quilt top with the hat from the Cat in the Hat book. It's going to be so cute when I get this finished. And this special customer has me do her binding for her; she's one of only three I will actually do binding for. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Small Project

Polyurethaning the new floor is not a small project. The first coat went down Saturday; the second yesterday. It stinks very much bad in her...