Saturday, July 24, 2021

Let's See if the Camera Works Today

Completed this top yesterday, which is the one mentioned in yesterdays post. 

Aren't these funny?
This pattern is by Alley Cat Tales and it's called Step-in' Out. It's an old pattern so it may not be obtainable any longer.

Here's what's on the frame today...

The "chicken" stack and whack pattern
I say "chicken" in the comment under the pic because I used a set of chicken panels to make this particular top. It's just getting an edge to edge with DW driving, but I'm quilting chickens into it as the motif. 

19 Tops (20 if you count the one above I just finished)
Here are all my quilting WIP's (now that I'm through all the piecing WIPs). All but five of these have backs so I have my work cut out for me in the next couple of weeks.

Here's the detail of Paulette's quilt I just finished the day before...

Paulette's Mystery Stars
This is a new motif supplied with our latest Pro Stitcher update. I expanded it out a bit so it wasn't so close together and I just LOVE it!

Today I'm finishing the Stack and Whack on the frame and loading another one. I'm doing a self-imposed quilting marathon because having these on my sewing table is going to drive me nuts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Small Project

Polyurethaning the new floor is not a small project. The first coat went down Saturday; the second yesterday. It stinks very much bad in her...