Thursday, December 9, 2021

A Late Start to the Day

Feeling a little sluggish. The night was restless and I think it's because our furnace, when entering the second stage, whistles like a train whistle, which is right outside my bedroom window. Each time I was woken the furnace was running. Hmmm???

Here's some of the quilting detail going into Cathies quilt. Obviously it didn't get done yesterday because it's another large one. 

Some of the quilting detail
I'll continue on with this one today and hoping (crossing my fingers) I'll get it done, but with the furnace guy called, I don't know if he'll interrupt my day; if he's even coming?

Here's something stupid. I received my annual LLC renewal from the State of Michigan. Such smart folks they are. If you're a veteran-owned business, your annual fee (of $25) is waived. But each year I have to send proof to these folks that I am indeed a veteran. Because, you know, it may have changed since last year. 

Off to deal with that and then on to the long arm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...