Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Another Windy Day

What's with all these really windy days/nights? Must be a weather pattern like La Nina or something. Anyway, a very productive day in here yesterday. Mickey's second quilt was completed and she's coming around noon to fetch both of them.

While I was digging for her quilt tops I found ANOTHER one for Cathie M. OMG! I thought she only brought me three and now I'm working a fourth for her.

Here's what's on the frame this morning...

Cathie's 4th Top
I've actually already started it and here's some of the quilting detail being put into the sheep. Aren't they just the cutest?
Baaaaaa
While I was working Mickey's quilt yesterday, some of the center section was done with the ProStitcher. You have to babysit the PS because if you don't, something inevitably will happen. I was cleaning the floor in the area and found this...
Part of my needle
This was from the break two days ago. I don't think it's supposed to look this short. At any rate, I found the missing section I was unable to locate during the initial break, so I'm relieved it's not floating around inside of the bobbin case or anywhere else it could do damage. 

I have another customer pick up for the three tree skirts completed a few weeks ago and I'll continue with the sheep in between customer visits. I'm hopeful to get that one done today and another loaded before the day ends. I should probably start to wrap presents at some point. Hmmm??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...