Saturday, December 11, 2021

Screaming Wind

We have wind gusts today predicted to be up to 60 mph. That means not a lot of long arming until it settles down. The machine doesn't do well in power outages and I'm not willing to risk it for a few hours' worth of work. 

But we were expecting this so I worked late last night to make up for it. Here's what's on the frame today...

Monica's second top
I'm seeing a lot of hand embroidery and flannels coming through lately. Is this a new trend I'm unaware of?

Went over the Pieces yesterday and picked up the black fabric I was in need of as well as some other odds and ends. It's always good to visit with the girls.

I'm going to cut retreat fabric/kits and maybe throw some YouTube videos I'm behind on. Jim is working  but I'm not sure for how long and mentioned he wanted to be home in time for the basketball game at 2:00. I'll long arm (if the wind has quieted) during the game, otherwise, I'll just keep cutting, just keep cutting, cutting, cutting, cutting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...