Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Just a cruisin'

Yesterday was pretty productive. Mom cancelled her PT appointment on account of the weather so I had the whole day free. I finished with Terry's quilt and moved on to Bunny's.

Bunny's first tree skirt
This was completed shortly before lunch. I loaded her next two on before breaking to eat...
Hey...these look familiar
Jim had to work late last night so I took advantage and completed two more of her skirts. And since I was on a roll, loaded Monica's first top (of three) she dropped off a month ago. 
Monica's first top

I'll work this one today since I did some prelim drawings on the couch last night during the Voice. Mom has PT again tomorrow so blogging will be later...as will the start to my work day. Which will mean another late night on the machine. This is starting to wear on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...