Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Here's what's on the frame this morning...

Monica's third top
Don't you love the Dresden Plate? So much that can be done in here. I'll be taking it kind of slow today since my back is (yet again) giving me troubles. When I have big blocks to reach across the frame to work, my back tells me that's not the cool thing to do and to just quit being lazy and do the damn thread changes and the roll backs. 

We have another high wind warning coming and so I'm keeping an eye on that too. 

While I was frame ironing the backing above, I was able to cut and get my fourth top ready to go for retreat. So, other than winding bobbins and packing, I'm set for what I'm going to be working on. Can't wait! Although, I'm not sure which machine I'm going to be taking. I like having a table to rest my pieces on when I'm sewing them together and my little machine doesn't have one. But I don't want to lug the big machine over. I'll have to think about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...