Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Good Early Morning

Getting an early start today since I don't know what the "mom" situation will entail later. Debs quilt is almost done, but after pulling thread twice (mistakes), it was time to call it quits at 7:30 last night. The last roll presented me with this to tackle this morning...

From L to R: Backing, Red Snapper, batting, and top
This is NOT nearly enough room to do any ruler work, so I'm, once again, going to have to get creative in finding solutions to this issue. See why I'm getting an early start?

Jim told me about a post last night on our Smallwood Lake FB page about a lady requesting information. She has just moved to the area and was inquiring about local quilt shops/groups. While I don't usually do FB, I HAD to reply to her this morning and instead of listing everything in the area, just gave her my number to call or text me. Much quicker. Don't know if I'll hear from her, but I'm here for whatever.

Can't wait for Friday. The Pieces of Thyme re-opening is this week and I know how we left the shop a week and a half ago and it'll be interesting to see what they did with the chaos we left them. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...