Friday, December 10, 2021

Christmas Lists

It's that time of the year for the lists to start flying around the family. Two of our kids and their wives/families send the same list to their other parents. Duplicates are usual and this is kind of frustrating, so I usually stay away from the lists. But since they've sent theirs, they want ours as well. I only have two quilting things on my list this year: Derwent Inktense blocks or pencils and thread. Lots of thread. Since I only use So Fine! and Glide I sent them a list of colors I'm missing from my Glide collection.

I think this will give them plenty of options
I'm still working on Cathies quilt but should finish it up today. It takes a few days to do an almost king-size top and this isn't any exception.

I need to run over to Pieces either today or tomorrow to pick up some black fabric and then I need to start cutting for my retreat in less than a month. I like to have everything cut and ready to go so all I need to do is sew, press, and chat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...