Friday, December 17, 2021

Happy 60th Jim!

Hazel had to go to the groomers yesterday. It's probably one of the least favorite of all her activities next to going to the vet. She still doesn't seem over it this morning as evidenced by her lack luster attitude...

"Darn Groomer Anyway!"

I have an appointment at 11:00 today and then Jim is coming home for lunch (again) today. I could get used to him being here during mid-day! Happy 60th birthday my love! ðŸŽ‚

I'll be working on Monica's quilt again this afternoon and should be able to finish it up before the weekend is officially here. I still have two full rows to go, but some of that is the dresden stitch-out DW will be doing in those big empty blocks. It's the circles in the borders/sashings that are taking forever to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...