Friday, May 20, 2022

A Quick Check-In

Getting ready to leave for retreat. This is the last hour where you try to remember everything you didn't pack last night.

While packing, I was working away at the Dream Bigger panel and here are a few pics of what I have so far...

Five-Way Feather

Ignore the chalk marks



Diamonds anyone?

Fun mix-it-up feather

Bubbles everywhere

Wandering feather

It's a start and I'll continue on as I can over the next four days...but I'm not holding my breath. Meanwhile, I can come up with some more neat things to do in each petal that hasn't already been done before. I'm off and running and found I forgot my wooly pressing mat while blogging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...