Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Music Library

If you follow my blog, at all, you know I love music. Listening to it while long arming is an absolute must for me. It's a long story (one I won't bore anybody with), but the music library we've cultivated as a family over the past 15 years seems to have partially (mostly) disappeared. Including my favorites. 

Some of yesterday was spent trying to repair said library so I can quilt commercial-free (Pandora, Amazon Music, and iHeart Radio all have commercials) with the music I want to hear. 

But, that was between vet visits and frame ironing backings. Linda N.'s quilt was finished and this is what's on the frame this morning...

Evelyn G.'s darling hand-embroidered frogs
It's a small quilt, but will take some time to get all the embroidery outlined and each block figured out since it's a sampler. Ruler work and free motion are being combined in the quilting. 

I didn't make the QQQG meeting last night. By the time I got out of Lucy's vet visit (almost 4:30) and back home again, I wouldn't have gotten up there until well after 7:00 since we had to clean the truck out from Lucy getting car sick. They always seem to have to do that once at about this age. And right between the seats so it's harder to clean out. Ewww.

It's a cold, rainy day today. Perfect for long arming. I have one customer coming to pick up and mom is supposed to be over one of these days for some computer assistance. You never know when she'll pop in. 

P.S. Lucy now weighs 12.0 pounds and according to the calculation table I pulled up after she was weighed, she may get as large as 40 pounds. WHAT? The breeder said she should max at about 20. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...